…I’m new to this. Like really new…Like….I have no idea where to start but I need to do this in order to clear out my mind and my soul. Let’s start with…My name’s Irene. I’ll dedicate this post to writing about myself so that you, as my reader, can understand where I’m coming from in my future posts. So that you, as my reader, will accept the fact that I am a hot mess. So that you, as my reader, will realize that this is real, that I have really no idea where I’m at in life and where I’m going. My posts will vary in topics. They will range anywhere from my past, my future, my present. They will be short, long, sad, happy, judgmental, compassionate, and everything in between.
1. I’m 25 going on 60
2. My daughter’s name is Victoria…She’s 5 going on 16 and this is no joke.
3. I’ve been single for 2 years and it isn’t bothering me as much as I thought it would.
4. My favorite color is burgundy
5. I love to read but I’m horrible at writing. My grammar isn’t up to par nor is my vocabulary. English is my second language….Fuck you.
6. I went from being 230 lbs to 160 lbs now back to 190 lbs and am working on it
7. I have a tiny…I mean teeny…Group of friends
8. I’m 100% Portuguese and I speak 3 languages
9. I’m the Director of Sales at a Marriott and I love my job
10. Blogging is something that I’ve wanted to do ever since I was a teenager. I’m not sure why I never started it.
11. I fell in love with a drug addict once
12. I have absolutely no self confidence, but that’s okay, that can change
13. I love the beach, art, photography, my cell phone, and Facebook
14. I love Music more than all of these things. I am, indeed, a music snob.
15. I make decent money and am broke all of the time. Broke doesn’t equal happy to me.
16. I have 3 younger sisters…I only really like one and a half of them.
17. I love to meet new people, especially if I’m networking.
18. I’m loud, obnoxious, and talkative. Yet, I can’t stand in front of a crowd and speak….I have horrible stage fright. No one believes me when I say this but it is very much true.
19. I’ve ran out of facts because I’m boring but I need to make it to 20 to settle my OCD.
I don’t have any followers yet, but who knows, I might soon.